|Once You See It Brix Will be Shat|
the story of the rise of the internets biggest social network and the story behind the man who created it Mark Zuckerberg ,helmed by David Fincher ( Se7en , Fight Club ) is it good , or just another spammy FarmVille friend ?
The poster says it all its all about the people around the creator , old friends or ex business partners trying to get a piece of the pie , after mark cheated his way into being the youngest billionaire but is he the bad guy or just a very smart guy and he earned his success and fame .
The Good :
– its a drama no doubt about it and a very good one the plot is thick and heavy with multi-layered characters that you can easily connect with , the plot is eased out by the lovely pacing which never gets you bored or ever slows down its David Fincher afterall .
– David Fincher did an amazing job with the direction in this one , the cuts and transitioning is something of a perfection , it blends two different scenes almost without letting the viewer notice the transition , with the helped of blurred out sounds , also another nice touch from this amazing director was the subtle figurative shots and lines ( its raining / a dark cloud ) which tells you subliminally the situation at hand .
– Trent Reznor the lead singer from Nine Inch Nails did the soundtrack and he did an amazing job at it a piano notes played out on a industrial sound loop , sometimes the notes pop up near a climatic scene and it feels like its well placed and plot serving .
The Bad :
– David Fincher style in direction is dark photography , and i dont think its suitable for this movie , i think a normal approach to photography will do its not as dark or disturbing as Fight Club or Se7en , sometimes its just an annoyance , with a cheesy cold breath effect those things kinda distracted me .
– the cast didnt make a strong impact , only with a couple of scenes showing true and strong emotions towards the end with justin timberlake being himself which was kind of annoying .
its a fun to watch movie , its deep and well done with some flaws here and there and the cast came up inches short of the direction , but it didnt fail the overall enjoyment of the movie , if you ever wanted the story behind facebook this is the movie for you , its like a documentary only for a broader audience and with alot of fun .
a pulp ficiton recreation done with CHARLIEEE MURPHAAAAY and the boondocks kids
|What Did The Five Fingers Say To The Face ?|
another blizzcon vid this an UBER NERD asks the developers of World Of Warcraft a question they couldnt answer , they developers reaction to this is really funny and cool .
|Play Them Off Keyboard Cat ( Yes its still alive )|
Christopher Nolan finally talked about it and now we know the name of the new Batman movie and more juicy info.
its a shame cause the riddler is a perfect cast for a villain after the brilliant performance of the joker played by the late Heath Ledger , but it seems that nolan is looking for a female villain, is it Harley Quinn !?
|She’s Only Creepy When She Talks|
so far its the best bet and the best one to follow after The Jokers menacing rampage in The Dark Knight , Harley’s character is very similar of The Jokers but i hope its not more of the same .